Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jack: 1 Mommy: 0

I just had a battle royale with Jack over changing his diaper. I got the dirty one off, the butt wiped clean, but unfortunately I was unable to get a clean diaper on. You're probably thinking, "You're 25, he's 1, how can you just let him win?" Trust me, between his ear piercing shrieks, kicking, and "running" away, it's just a battle no one could win. So now he's running around the living room naked in all his glory. I won't be posting naked baby pictures (this is the internet!), but I will do the next best thing: a kitten running away from monsters. Random, I know, but so amusing.

3 comments:

  1. Anastacia still does that... I think it's human nature to not want restricting clothes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my Angel, JK I am still traumitized by him escaping at the Museum, he is quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a mother knows the strength and dexterity of a one year old. An adult is no match!

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete