Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nasty Snails, Part Deux!





Those nasty snails are still there. And do you want to know why? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. We went to Petsmart first to get a snail eating fish. The girl working there said I needed a big orange goldfish. How much? $13.99. I don't buy any fish that costs more then $2.99. I told her there was another kind that ate snails but I couldn't remember the name. Apparently she didn't know what I was talking about. So, Kevin, Jack, and I just decided to go to Petco. When we get there, Kevin remembers the name of the fish. We tell the guy we want a Loach so it will eat our snails. Guess what! He wouldn't sell it to us! He said we should just put boiled lettuce in there for them to eat, them pull it out when the attach to it. I didn't ask for his opinion, I asked for a Loach. So now I have a bunch of nasty snails and I'm a bit irritated that no one will sell me a Loach!

In other news, Jack is doing lovely. He's doing very well with commands such as "No", "Come here" "Put it down" "don't bite the dog", ya know, the usual. I'm so excited to be coming to be visiting everyone so you all can see how much he has changed. It's like he's a brand new baby!


2 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't he sell you the Loach, do you have an actual fish store in bend or near? Maybe Klammath Falls, We go to O'fishal and what a difference. I don't think Petco and Wallyworld have a clue about these things, boil lettuce, the nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you could try the boiled lettuce. But I still can't figure out where they came from in the first place.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete