
Yesterday we had a play date over at Pippa's house. Will was quite tired when we got there so he was napping for most of the play date, but Pippa was quite awake and very entertaining for Jack! There were a few times Laura had to remind Pippa that Jack doesn't have a big sister so she needs to be gentle. Jack loves having her and Will around, though. I can just tell that him and Will are plotting for something big. Cookies? Candy? Who knows, but whatever it is, it will be big.
So, we enjoyed a nice afternoon there, followed by some Oreo cookies and Aunt Jessica spinning Pippa. I had brought some french fries over to their house as well. Remember that scene from "Night of the Living Dead" when all of the Zombies are attacking the main character and he's trying to fight them off? That was me yesterday with the three kids. They kept sneaking up on me and jacking my fries. Not cool, man, not cool.







Oh Jacky Jack, I have missed you so much, Grandma has been running like a chicken with her head cut off! But I just brought Auntie Stevi from Gymnastics to Dance so I have a couple hours to get caught up on your wonderful adventures, tell Mommy she is amazing!
ReplyDelete