1. This morning the garage door kept going up and down, up and down. My mom couldn't figure out what was going on, that is, until she saw Jack got a hold of the garage door opener!
2. Jack had another baby nightmare last night. It breaks my heart to see him so scared and sad. We brought him into our room, cuddled him like crazy, got him a bottle, and the world is a wonderful place again.
3. I like to think of Jack's sleeping habits as the "triple threat!" He has the Reese ability to sleep in any position, place, light or dark, loud or quiet. He has the Lynch ability to sleep so heavily you would think he's in a coma. And he has the Barnum ability (yes, I know Jack and Kevin aren't genetically connected, but they sure are a lot alike!) to be able to sleep for 12 hours without waking up once.
4. If you tell Jack not to eat something and walk away, he'll eat it. This is how I got him to eat his lunch.
5. Jack just woke up from his nap, so I will blog about his playdate with Pip and Will a little later. TONS of cute pictures, too!
smart idea on #4, works everytime!
ReplyDelete