Saturday, September 20, 2008

Poop Deck!



My little angel pie is so cute. Just when I think he can't get any cuter, he does something that just blows me away! Whether it's his smile, his Oreo covered face, or when he laughs at nothing, it just makes me want to *burst*. Seriously people, my child belongs on a Cheerio's box.

No real updates today. Just the usual eat, sleep, poop, pull hair, throw a spoon at the dog, eat some more, routine. I'm hoping we can take Jack to the pool tomorrow or perhaps the park. He's been pretty cooped up at the house with me this week and I would like to get him some fresh air.

One thing that is new with Jack is that he can climb on to the couch and the salad bowl (the "salad bowl" is the papasan chair we have. We pretend it is a salad bowl though.) He can get up and get off of it all on his own. He does fall once in a while, but I'm always there to pick him up and smother him with kisses and love. Everyone (Kevin, Aunt Jessica, Grandma Tutu, Amy, etc.) keeps telling me to stop babying him, but I can't help it. He's my baby and just so kissable! Every time I get into "smothering mothering" mode he pushes me away and says, "MOM! Stop embarrassing me!" Ok, he doesn't really say that, but he makes that face at me. So independent that boy is. When will he learn no matter how old he gets, he'll always be my baby and I'll always smother him with love!



2 comments:

  1. You can not baby him with kisses.......kiss away Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS a baby! Smother him with kisses! Babies should be babied.

    ReplyDelete