Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 4 - We Are a Mess!


So, Jack seems to be doing a lot better. He still has a slight runny nose and a little cough, but for the most part he's feeling good. Me, on the other hand, had to call into work Monday and Tuesday, leave work early on Sunday, and today is my "day off", so at least I have one more day of trying to get better before I go back to work. My head hurts, body aches, and my tummy keeps rumbling.

While dying on the couch these past few days, I've been online reading other people's blogs. Do you know how grateful I am to not be in middle school? I found some blogs about these girls talking about middle school and how they are all fighting with each other and fighting via blog. A. I am so glad I had a boy. B. Do they know the world can read their business? C. Did I mention I am so glad I had a boy? Yeah, drama!

Since today I am feeling a little better, I am working on laundry and dishes. I keep going back and forth between hot and cold flashes. One second my body is on fire, the next I'm freezing. Poor Jack must be bored out of his mind with me. I owe that tot big time.

2 comments:

  1. Damn you Crissy for reminding me what I have to look forward to. Not ONE daughter in pre-teens... TWO. Oh Lord have mercy on my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Stevi starts Middle School next year! I always try to remind her if she make sure she only says nice things about people she will never have to cover her tracks, lets hope it sticks!

    ReplyDelete