

Now that Jack has his teeth, proper dental hygiene is very important. For a while I was brushing his teeth with this little rubber thing that fit over my finger and it had rubber bristles at the end. However, every time I put my finger in his mouth he bit me. So, I decided about two months ago I would upgrade to a baby toothbrush so he wouldn't bite me. Well, since Jack is just so grown up, he insists on bushing his own teeth now. He actually does a pretty good job at it. I only have to interfere a little which usually ends in him screaming at me because HE wants to do it. Yesterday he brushed his teeth for about 10 minutes. When I tried to take the toothbrush back he cried. Maybe he is biting it since he's teething? Well, he has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so we'll see how well we're really doing at keeping his teeth clean.
Oh! Look at my angel! Below is from last night's dinner. Around 5pm Jack became really cranky so I put him in his highchair to eat dinner (usually we wait until Kevin gets home so we can eat together). He ate it super fast, and the next thing I know he was asleep. It was the sweetest thing I ever saw. Eating is a very exhausting activity. So, Kevin got home, ate dinner, and we were watching a little tv before I had to go to work. All of a sudden, I thought a plane hit the house! You know what it was though? Jack snoring! His snores are so sweet now, but I can tell you right now that the woman who marries him better be a deep sleeper or deaf.



Sad. Downright sad.
ReplyDeleteHe must take after his paternal grandfather!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
Takes after his Papa, if you like the girl buy her earplugs, if you don't, don't tell her and if she survives the snoring, you know she is tough enough to handle your son!
ReplyDelete