Thursday, September 25, 2008

Such A Ham!





I love being a stay-at-home-mom. I know I work nights part-time, but Jack's usually asleep during that time so I get to spend my days with him and I love it. Look at him! He's such a ham! He's so curious and independent, I just love him to pieces.

The past few days have been lazy days. I really need to clean up the house. It's just so nice walking around outside with him or playing with our legos. Then daddy comes home and of course Jack and I want to occupy the same space as him and we basically cuddle him to the point where one could not be cuddled any more.

I was thinking about what life will be like in three years. All of my debts will hopefully be paid off (hopefully!), Jack will be going into pre-school (nooooo!!!!), and who knows what else will be going on at that time. Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball so I could see what his future holds, but I guess that would ruin all the enjoyment of watching him grow up.




1 comment:

  1. Believe me it will happen all too fast, enjoy each day as it comes and live in the moment!

    ReplyDelete