So, here are the top 10 things that make Jack laugh hysterically every time.
10. The Elmo's World segment on Sesame Street
9. Kelly Rippa (She also taught Jack how to clap at just 3 months! I think she's his first love)
8. The Moobie Monster! (That's me. I snork him and say, "Moobie Monster!" in a funny voice)
7. Poking Kevin
6. Poking people's belly buttons
5. Aunt Jessica
4. Mommy's makeup brush (he puts it near his face to bite it and when it gets near his face he can't stop laughing)
3. Running away during a diaper change
2. Muffin, the family dog (we also refer to her as Jack's big sister)
and the #1 thing that makes my baby laugh:
Riding in a shopping cart
We are making a video of that because it is the funniest thing you've ever seen!
Today we are doing much much better. Still a lot of boogars and a cough, but not as bad and Jack's eating again.
So happy to hear that both you and Jack are on the mend. I sure want to see that video of Jack in the shopping cart! What a funny boy he is!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
And it's the sweetest laugh ever. I've got to get some video of that...it's one of my favorite sounds!
ReplyDeleteWill teach Jack how to grab a candy bar while riding in a cart going through the check out...
ReplyDelete