Monday, August 4, 2008

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

What will Jack be when he grows up? Lets see here:

He could be an astronaut. Oh no! That's much too dangerous!

How about a genius? Nah, hot chicks would never go for that.

A sumo wrestler? No, that won't do. 

I know! A musician! Wait, no, too much sex, drugs, and rock and/or roll.


A ninja! Are you crazy? No way!


Aw, mommy's lil' cowboy!


Well, no matter what Jack decides to be when he grows up, I'll always love him. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, the astronaut one is scary. it looks real, and kinda like nick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious.

    How about lawyer???

    Hey - that camera you emailed to me looks super fancy. Do you have to know how to use a manual camera to use it or does it switch back and forth? Do you always use it in manual? I used to know how, but now I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious, maybe he will be a hairdresser and have his own reality show.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are totally awesome!

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, what's wrong with Jack being a ninja?! I prefer the term hitman, myself, but ninja is acceptable too.

    ReplyDelete