Monday, August 25, 2008

We'd Rather Be Naked


There are a lot of things that Jack and I have in common. I mean, he is with me practically 24/7 aside from the few days I work, so naturally would be a lot like me. And one of them is he would rather be naked!

This morning he woke up and I brought him into the bedroom to cuddle (our morning mommy-tot ritual). He was soaked so I took his clothes off and was going to change his diaper but the second I got the dirty one off and wiped him clean, he was off! I mean, for a 29 pound baby stuck in a 12 x 12 room, he is fast! Finally I caught him and he cried at the thought of having to put on that new diaper. Seriously, who would really want to walk around all day with one of those on? Not exactly a chick magnet. So, I made a compromise with him. During cuddle time he could go commando. He was so happy! He just laid there so relaxed and calm. He even fell back asleep.

My sweet little naked angel, I felt so bad having to force him to wear his diaper. He did pee 3 times on me without one on, which means the entire room gets to be washed down (a small price to pay for a happy baby). So, the naked baby is no more.

And, I thought I would quickly share two funny naked things that happened to me this week!

1. My sister came in my room this morning and I said, "JESS! I'm naked!" and she said, "So? You're always naked."

2. I usually wear a black tank top under my polos for work because they suck in my love handles and make me look pre-motherhood. I didn't wear one yesterday and somehow all 5 buttons to my polo came undone (well, I know how, my boobs are too big for my shirts, but if I get a bigger shirt, I won't look as hot because they won't be as form fitting). I noticed that all of my customers, which happen to be men, kept staring at me weird. Finally I had a woman customer and she told me my buttons were all undone. Not that you could see my party favors, but there was enough hanging out to be embarrassed. Welcome to Albertson's folks, where it's always a free show at check-stand 4!

1 comment:

  1. If I looked like you I would want to walk around naked all day also, when the customers left did they say....."She must be the new girl from Reno?" We are all classy from Reno, as you know!

    ReplyDelete