Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Weeks Left!


August 16th, 2007

Jack's first birthday is the 16th and I am soooo excited! We are doing a pirate theme, of course, and everything is coming together just nicely! We have about 15 people coming, 4 of them being kids, so I know Jack will be stoked to have someone to play with that is his size on his special day.

I have so much to get done before then! I'm thinking I will decorate the night before, that way everyone can just come over on Saturday. There is soooo much food, so if you are coming, make sure you come hungry! The tot pool will be set up outside along with balls (no red ones, please). I'm not really sure what kind of entertainment I should provide. I mean, there will be food, cake, Jack opening gifts... what else is there really? Any ideas? I don't want people to be bored. I don't want to do games because it's mostly family and adults, but I don't want everyone there to be looking at their watches, either. The party is only, like, 2 hours long, so I don't know what I should do!

I can't believe my little tot is already turning 1. It breaks my heart. 

3 comments:

  1. That's all I did for Anastacia's 1st... Food, Cake, and Presents. That's all one needs in life, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big 1! Inconceivable! Where did the days go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all the adults should be able to entertain themselves!! It's Jacks day not ours so don't worry about us!

    ReplyDelete