You try looking at that face and telling him "no".
This morning I am playing on the computer and he crawls up to me, pulls himself up, and puts his arms out. He then makes a little whimper and his eyes get real big and watery. "He wants me to love him and cuddle him!" I think to myself. WRONG! The moment I bring him up, the teary eyes go dry, he smiles, then he turns around and starts pounding on the keyboard. My own baby knows how to play me!
So, even though he is spoiled (which I need to stop or he'll end up one of those annoying bratty kids in the store you just want to smack yourself), it's well deserved. You try looking at that baby without giving him anything he wants. Trust me, it's pretty hard to deny him.

I couldn't resist him either, Chrissy! But I'm the great grandmother. I don't HAVE to! :-)
ReplyDeleteG.G.
You can never spoil anyone with too much love, just remember that, someday he will be pushing you away, so enjoy every moment of him wanting and needing you.
ReplyDelete