Sunday, August 3, 2008

Invasion of the Lynch's!!!



Last night when I got home from work, I completely crashed on the couch. In the middle of the night, I hear this strange noise. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I kept hearing it. "What is that?" I say to myself (I used more colorful words, but I like to keep this blog G rated). Then I hear it again... "Hey Buddy!" At this point I'm still half asleep but I know that voice, it's Jay, Jack's grandpa from the Lynch side. Then I hear someone saying hi to Jack, and to call them. Why, that voice is Stevi, Jack's aunt. I kept wondering how on earth did the Lynch family get in my house, and more importantly, why aren't they making any sense? Aw, then I hear Grandma Beautiful (Lisa) tell Jack she loves him. Ok, what is going on! Don't get me wrong, I love having them visit, but I'm sleeping, man! Then the three of them just keep saying the same things over and over and over... "Hey Buddy!" "Bye Jack, I love you, call me!" "Hi Jack, Grandma loves you and misses you." I was going nuts!

Finally, I get up to see them. I mean, even though I was asleep, I should still be a good hostess. But they aren't around. Then I figure it out: The baby monitor was on, and Jack had fallen asleep on top of his "Build a Bear" that they made him with audio recordings! Thank goodness! The house is a mess and if they were here, I would have had to clean it! AHHHHHH!


Jack and his "Build a Bear" to his left. It's really a dinosaur though.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics you post. I need a new camera. What kind do you use and do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I liked it better when childrens' toys didn't do anything but what the child made them do! I would jump out of my skin if I heard people talking in the middle of the night.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 more days till the official "Lynch Invasion"

    ReplyDelete