Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank You, Suzanne!

This past Sunday, our new friends, Suzanne, and her husband, Neil, came to America. They are good friends with my sister-in-law, Laura, who is from England like them. Suzanne and I have only talked online and have probably played countless hours of games on facebook.com together. I feel like we've been friends for years with the amount of time I've spent online with her, though! They were only in Bend for a day basically, so Jack, Kevin, and I went over to Nick & Laura's house so we could meet them in person.

Talk about two of the nicest people you will ever meet! I wish we could have spent more then 2 hours with them. They were so much fun to hang around and great with Jack. He even tried to flirt with Suzanne, but I had to remind him she was a married woman. That boy and older women, I swear!

They also bought Jack two super cute shirts. One says "Funky Little Dude" and the other one says, "The World Does Revolves Around Me." Hmmm, guess which one is my favorite! The best part about them is they have buttons next to the neck hole so I can actually get the shirt on Jack. Do you know how hard it is to find clothes that will fit over his big head? REALLY HARD.

So Suzanne (who is a loyal reader of Jack's blog, by the way!), thank you so much for Jack's fabulous presents and coming to Bend! We loved having you here and hope you can come again soon!

Oh, and I am so bummed we didn't get a picture of Jack with Neil and Suzanne, so I stole one off of her myspace page. =)


2 comments:

  1. Ermmmm, you could have spent more time with them if you hadn't been an HOUR AND A HALF LATE to breakfast. You forgot to mention that part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack seems to have a worldwide web of girls swooning over him.......hmm.......

    ReplyDelete