Friday, August 8, 2008

Miracle Grow

About two weeks ago, Jack was playing with me in the master bedroom where our computer and desk are. Jack was standing completely upright underneath the desk and had about half an inch of room before his head would touch the under part of the desk. Today, Jack went under the desk to play, and I noticed he now has to crouch to fit under it because he's too tall! Can you believe how much he's grown in just that short amount of time? I guess because I see him daily I don't really notice it. Why can't he stay small? He's breaking his mother's heart.

3 comments:

  1. He has to grow big so he looks scary on his Harley when he is 16 ;-()

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi h r u so its 1 year completed ur kid nice n cute kid bye cu

    ReplyDelete