Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 Days Left!


Jack is dreaming about his awesome birthday right now.

Yes, can you believe it? Only 10 days left until Jack's big day! Yesterday was a busy day for us. We went to the party store, Target, & Baskin Robins to stock up on party supplies and gifts for Jack. It took me until 11:00pm last night! I got really carried away and called Kevin from Target. I was like, "Babe, you gotta stop me. I am waaaaaaay over budget!" You know what he says? He says, "That's ok, baby. It's for Jack." Isn't he so sweet!? But so not the right answer! So, yeah, Jack's party is going to be sooo awesome! I also ordered his fabulous pirate cake from Baskin Robins yesterday.  I am so stoked that they had one. The first Baskin Robins I went to said they didn't carry it, so I had them call the other location who does. I turned into Monster Mommy... I mean, what's a pirate party without a pirate cake? When it comes to a theme, I take it all the way.

Now that everything is bought, I am going to need Friday for setting up and a trip to Costco. Then Saturday morning I go pick up the cake, the Port of Subs, balloons, and make magic happen all by 11:00am! It is my baby's first birthday so I want it to the best. A lot of people are coming from far away (California, Nevada, and possibly a pop-in from Laura's family from England) just for my Jack Jack so I want everything to be just perfect. I'm expecting around 15 - 20 people. Oh my gosh, I wish I had taken Friday off work, too. I need an assistant. Oh wait, that's what Kevin is for!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's almost like baby Suri's 1st birthday party, but Jack Jack is way cuter of course!

    ReplyDelete