Friday, August 15, 2008

One More Day (and Happy Birthday, GrAuntie Linda!)


For starters, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAUNTIE LINDA! WE LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!

Holy cow, one more day until Jack's birthday! I am picking up the cake today, doing a massive cleaning on the house, plus setting up the decorations and picking up last minute items. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am, and sweet Jack has no idea why I am running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off. 

We have tons a family and friends coming, which makes me want to burst! I've never liked parties (no baby shower, no wedding plans, etc.) but for some reason I just want to go wild with Jack's. I guess because all the attention will be focused on him I feel better about it.

Well, I have tons to do and only 27 hours to get it all accomplished! Ahhh!

Oh, and I WOULD have posted a cute picture of Jack, but a certain someone has the cord I need to connect the camera to the iMac... KEVIN!!! So, here is a picture of a pinup girl instead. 



4 comments:

  1. Don't blame me!!! It's MY camera, consider yourself lucky to use and abuse it like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Jack's birthday party and don't sweat the small stuff. Nobody cares! They just want to be there with you and Jack. Wish that I could come! Maybe next year.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope his birthday party is a huge hit!! I can't wait to see the pictures of his cute wittle chubby cheeks all covered in frosting. awwww...

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite honestly, I'd rather see the picture of the pinup girl and I'm sure Jack would too! ;)

    ReplyDelete