Yesterday was so much fun! Jack absolutely LOVES the pool! Ok, so this place is huge. It is called the Juniper Swim and Fitness Center. It has two indoor pools and two outdoor pools along with water slides, high boards, and even a rope you can swing off of into the pool! Jack and I just stayed in the tot pool which is HUGE. It has a big yellow duck that you can slide off of, and a fish in the center that squirts water at you. For only $5 for the two of us, it is one good deal. We swam around for about an hour and a half. Jack just loved it so much. I think I am going to go get him a baby life jacket or some water wings for his arms. Anyway, Jack got pretty sleepy so we headed home, but I think he just might be the next Michael Phelps.
By the way, Jack wore his new red swim trunks with sharks on them from his GrAuntie Michele. His other swimwear was getting a bit snug so she totally hooked him up. Of course, he was the cutest baby there!
So glad to hear about the great time you two had ... glad his new swimwear fits!
ReplyDeleteOh Yay, maybe we can take him there Saturday after his party and wear him out for you!!
ReplyDelete