Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update... With Your Host: Baby Jack!


Well, this weekend was quite eventful for Mr. Sparrow. Saturday we went over to Jon & Morgan's house. Jon is Kevin's friend from work and he and his wife just had a baby last week. Luca, their new baby, is so adorable. The moment I saw him I was like, "Hey Kevin! I have a great idea!" and before I could say my great idea Kevin glared at me and said, "NO!"

But anyway, that Luca is such a cutey. I didn't bring my camera with me so Kevin is going to ask Jon for pics from Saturday. Jack didn't really know what to make of Luca. He tried to play with him but was a little rough so we had to separate them. While we were at their house, we watched the Oregon football game while Jack played legos and entertained us. It was a lot of fun and I think they are now our couple best friends.

Sunday was a blast! Kevin, Jack, and I went to Juniper Pool and swam around for an hour and a half. I just love going there! It wiped Jack out so he took a good long nap once we got home.

My hours at work have been cut since the busy season is over. I'm only working 11 hours this week. Yikes, not good. So I'm looking for another part-time job until things pick up. Life would be a whole lot easier if I could just win a million dollars. Am I really asking for too much?

1 comment:

  1. Tell you what, if I win a million dollars, I will give you enough so you don't have to work unless you absolutely want to!

    ReplyDelete