
Jack and I are packing our bags and getting ready to leave for Reno tomorrow. I'd like to leave as early as possible, so I'm thinking we'll make it to Reno around 5pm. If there is snow on the mountain though, that'll set me back a little. And if there are any storms, I'm not even going to try to go to Reno. So, we'll see how tomorrow pans out!
In other news, Jack is back to being a delight. He slept all night last night. Then this morning when he came into our room, he gave me a back massage for half an hour (really he's just kicking my back but it feels like a massage). He's now sitting quietly playing while I get ready for my 2nd interview today at 1pm. I really, really want this job and hope I get it.
Here's some pics of my prince charming. Look how long his hair is! I'm debating on whether or not to cut it. It's so soft and he smells so good, just like a baby should.




Good luck with the trip! I hear the weather is supposed to be nice and up around the 60 degree mark on Friday.
ReplyDeleteI haven't even seen his hair like that! He looks like Elvis in the 2nd pic.
ReplyDelete