
A sick Jack at Grandma Lisa's.
Jack fell asleep in the back right away. With being so sick, he was a very tired boy. I drove beyond slow which meant every single car, including old minivans and beater cars, passed me. I didn't care, I just wanted to get home. On the way, I had to pee like, a million times, and a million is not an exaggeration. Between Reno and Bend there are like, 2 rest stops, and since public bathrooms gross me out anyway, I decided to just be one with mother nature. I'm sure she didn't appreciate what I did to her.
Just past Klamath Falls is tons of forest. Snap! I had to pee again. In the mean time, Jack was being a good sport and not pooping too much. Then he made a sad face. Then he barfed all over the car. I think it's a tradition with us now. So, I pull over into the forest. Before I do anything, I had to pee so I go squat under a tree. Low and behold, I didn't realize the entire freeway could see me from a different angle then the one I was facing. No wonder so many truckers honked at me. And I thought I just had a pretty face, looks like I have a pretty butt, too.
So, I go over to Jack to clean him up and as I get started, I notice a funky smell. Not only did he puke a huge amount all over himself, the car seat, and my car, but the case of diarrhea hit him and there was green poo everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean every inch of the carseat, his butt, dripping over the sides, ok, you get the point. It took about half an hour to clean him and everything. By the time we got home, Kevin couldn't even breath at how bad we and the car smelled. He was so good to us though. He took care of Jack while I showered, helped bath Jack and get him cleaned up, and even unloaded the Jeep for me.
I took the truck over to Albertsons to pick up some ginger ale and say hi to Antoinette. Then I went over to Nick's house to pick up some boxes he and Laura saved for me. Jess was over there and they were having quite the little Reese party without me. As I loaded the boxes into the bed of the truck, the three of them stood in the doorway of the garage and Nick heckled "UNCLEAN!" at me the entire time. It's ok though, I licked the handle to his car door without him knowing. Ok, I didn't, but I sure thought it!
Jack and I are taking it super easy today. Just packing some stuff and doing laundry. I can't wait to have everything moved and done with. I hate the suspense of waiting!
Man! When you and Jack are totally well, life is going to seem so easy! Even with moving! I'm just happy that you're both home safe and sound. Well, safe at least.
ReplyDeleteG.G.
You do have a pretty butt! The good news is if you had to pee so much, you aren't dehydrated anymore! Yay. I hope Jack Jacks rash is better, your car is completely broken in now, for sure! And Kevin is definitely a keeper! If he ever runs, stalk him!
ReplyDelete