Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Update


Well, Jack woke up this morning as perky as a turkey. Everything was going fine, so I called Lisa so I could bring Jack over. As I was getting him ready to take to Lisa's, he got sick all over again, and had major diarrhea. So, I called Lisa and told her that he wasn't going to come over. After getting Jack in the shower (his butt is too raw and red for wipes) he cuddled up on the couch in my arms and fell asleep to Monsters Inc. He's sleeping right now, which is all that boy should do. I'm going to see how he does this afternoon and if he feels up to going over to Lisa's for a few minutes I'll take him over. I just don't want to push him or make him worst. It's just not easy being a tot.




5 comments:

  1. Poor boy! Jack - we hope you're feeing better soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for that young man to widen his variety of movies. I'm pretty sure I would pull out my hair watching Monsters Inc. that many times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Hots. I got your message and a message from Mary, too. Let me know if you need anything...I'm worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and Jack are safely in California and feeling good. Have a wonderful visit with your family, know that they love you two very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we all know how this story ended up! I was lucky enough to be able to cuddle with him in his hours of sickness, and I am glad you were able to get some much needed rest.......stay well, we love you both.

    ReplyDelete