Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Cars Bed!

Jack LOVES his new Cars bed that Grandma Tutu got him! The first couple of nights were scary for me because I thought for sure he was going to roll right off, but he's been very good about not falling out! He also likes to pretend that all of his toys are sports cars now. He makes a "vroom" sound and moves them around like a car, whether it's a lego, a stuffed animal, or a plastic elephant. They are all sports cars to Jack.

The other day, we took Jack to the park down the street from my house. Kevin and Jack had a blast on the slides and swings. When we got home though, we found another one of Jack's fish had gone to fishy heaven. So, all in all, we lost two of Jack's fourteen fish.

I have an interview next week as a tour guide at a local brewery here. Oh how I hope I get it! It would be weekends only and very low stress. I'm still applying at other places just in case though.

Alright, here's the pics from Jack in his new bed and from the park. xoxo







3 comments:

  1. Perfect bed for Jack! I LOVE the second picture of Jack on the swing. Great shot.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His bed is awesome! I still have the email you sent me with the knobs for the dresser, let me know when you are ready for them and they will be on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack looks so adorable in his new bed... won't be long before he is getting his driver's license! Time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete