Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Do Legos, Door Stoppers, and Keychains All Have In Common?...


....They've all ended up in Jack's mouth without us noticing. And because my little angel pie is so good at sneaking things in there, I've decided I need to get CPR/First Aid certified. I have no clue what to do if Jack starts to choke. I always assumed since Aunt Jessica is a nurse, she'd just do something, but, she's not always going to be home so I'm going to need to learn it myself. 

Last night Jack was playing with my car keys. It's one of those Tiffany & Co. keychains that has a ball on the end that you unscrew to get your keys on. Who knew my little prodigy could unscrew things? I sure didn't. So when I went over there, the ball to the keychain was missing. For some reason I thought smacking Jack in the back of the head would help and guess what! It came flying out of his mouth!

Same thing happened not too long ago with Kevin. He and Jack were playing with the huge legos, ya know, the ones that can't fit in your mouth. What we didn't know was there were three tiny legos in the set which Jack found all on his own without telling Kevin. After the boys were done playing Kevin put him down for a nap. When Jack woke up, Kevin went to get him and noticed he was chewing on something. So, he stuck his fingers in there and low and behold, a lego!

I had no idea my tot would be so curious! Looks like I'm going to need to step it up a notch. 




2 comments:

  1. Time to get a muzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy.......Wait till he wants to get ahold of an AWFUL AWFUL, 1 bite................gone

    ReplyDelete