
The proof that Jack Sparrow can stand all by himself!
I took Jack over to Aunt Laura's house for a play-date with his cousins yesterday. Did you know babies like tot pools even without water? Well, I didn't. Those kids had the time of their lives without a single drop of water! They just played with the balls and the empty pool for hours.
Afterwards, we had an amazing home-made banana cake with frosting made by Laura. Pippa was quietly eating her slice of cake when Jack came over, grabbed the entire piece with his hand and stuffed it in his face. Poor Pip, she doesn't stand a chance against Jack when it comes to cake. So, after he stole her cake and rubbed it all over Laura's nice carpet, he then decides he's tired and it's time to go home. So, Laura, I owe you one! Sorry!














How cute that they are both wearing stripy outfits. You just know those boys are going to grow up getting into trouble together!
ReplyDeleteMy great grandson is the best looking sumo wrestler I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteG.G.
My Grandson has more rolls than Tootsie! Love it
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I never realized how much Jack and Will look alike! You can definately tell they're cousins!
ReplyDelete