In Bend, there is this little thing called The Pet Parade. My brother Nick and his family decided they wanted to go for the 4th of July, so I thought that it would be cool to go, too! So, this morning, we packed up the tot and headed over to downtown Bend (about 5 minutes away, this is a very small town). When we got there, we couldn't find parking anywhere. I mean, it was packed!!!! Finally, we get there and we spend about 10 minutes looking for Nick and the fam. Finally we find them and O...M...G! The Pet Parade of Bend must be like, Marde Gras to New Orleans! It had thousands of people! I'm not kidding, every single resident of Bend must have been there! And there were THOUSANDS of pets! Dogs, chickens, horses, I mean, you name it, it was there! I had no idea how popular this thing was! So, after looking at all of the dogs, I've decided I want one of each breed. They were so cute! Big, small, hairy, puppies, the works!
So, from Babycakes and all of us to you, Happy 4th of July! And to all of my English friends who read this, well, we won the war, so haha!
























I liked the pet ant and the pet stinkbug. The pup in the navy sailor outfit was the cutest though.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see Muffin in her Hanible the Canibal costume, strapped to the dolly with some Chanti and Phava beans.........
ReplyDelete(continued) in next years pet parade.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I especially like the zebra horse!
ReplyDeleteG.G.