Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

So, this baby diet is a lot harder then I thought it would be. Like, yesterday we are in Target and Jack starts fussing. So, I give him the other half of his bottle from breakfast. He finishes that and throws his bottle at me, then starts to scream. Great, I'm one of those mothers who can't control their children. So what do I do? I just give him a graham cracker. Isn't that what I wanted to stop doing? I know he was hungry, I should have packed fruit or something healthier. Or try to distract him with a toy. Arg, I am going to have to figure this out before Jack becomes the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghost Busters. 

Jack going to his Senior Prom circa 2024.

3 comments:

  1. Graham crackers are a great snack for babies! Don't be so hard on yourself!

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I eat graham crackers when I'm trying to be HEALTHY. Maybe I need to join your diet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Graham Crackers are ok, but you'll figure it out, maybe start putting them in areas like an obstacle course so he has to work for them?

    ReplyDelete