
So, yesterday I had every intention of taking Jack to the library. But, when 10am rolled around, I got kinda lazy and crashed all day. Poor Jack, he was so mad at me. All he did was scream at me. Today, I had planned to clean the house (our landlord is coming over tomorrow who we've never met... eek!) then take him to Aunt Laura's to see his cousins, followed by going to the Cascade Classic to watch the bike race. It's now 11:19am and I haven't had breakfast yet and the house is a disaster. I think we'll only stay for a little bit at the Cascade Classic but still go see the cousins. I don't know, I'm feeling like another lazy day today. Being a mom makes me sleepy. I had no idea it was going to be so exhausting. Next time I get the bright idea to procreate, will someone please remind me how hard this is? Thanks.
Don't worry, I have the post-birth pics to keep you on track!
ReplyDeleteOOOh and it is just beginning my dear...........
ReplyDelete