
I'm very excited that Jack & I both made new friends! I work with this girl named Amy who has a 5 year old and a 3 year old, Nathan & Noah. She invited us over for lunch and we had such a great time! Even though Jack is small and can't run around, her boys were so nice to him. They brought him toys and talked to him. At one point Jackpot was whining, so Nathan came up to me and said, "Excuse me, can you please tell Jack to stop making that noise, it hurts my ears." So polite! Anyway, I only took one picture of Jack with Noah, but I'm sure we'll have more play dates in the future. Amy 's boys have a lot of energy, but they are polite and super fun to be around! I hope Jack is just like then when he's older. And thank goodness I finally made a friend. As much as I love hanging out with Jack 24/7, I sure need some girl fun at times.
And although this has nothing to do with making new friends, I just had to share this with you: Aunt Jessica hit Jack in the face with a hula-hoop! Like, I know he has my big head, but dang! He didn't even notice and just kept on moving. Poor thing, I just want to wrap him up in bubble wrap and never let him go.
This is Mary, a friend of carol's (tutus), and although I am in Chicago right now, i miss her but glad she is with her loving family!!!!! I Know she does not like having her photos on line, but I FULLY THINK a picture of her with her exceptionally talented, beautiful children and grandchildren on this very thoughtful, amazing documentary—that you will treasure FOREVER,,, is warrented. So as Carol's great budy===Catch her picture and post it!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHer beautiful eyes and amazing smile are evident
in all of you---so even if you have to chain her down and tickle her with her ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL grandkids---You can have her deal
with me and kill me (ok at yoga) later!!!!!!!
signed Mary== Aloha--Carol's buddy from Hawaii,. but hanging in Chicago for the moment........
PS.... your blog is awesome!
i don't think my first post counted because it was
ReplyDelete"anonymous" soo I cereated a new blog account so
it will say Mary G, and not scare you with Anonymous:)------Please tell Carol hello, I hope
she is having fun!! Aloha, mary
LOL, My mom is very good at staying incognito! When she wakes up I'll show her your posts!!!!
ReplyDeleteI did no such thing! Falsely accused! I'm glad you and Jack have new friends.
ReplyDeleteJack is like an Army Tank going through a brick wall, The hula hoop was probably not as awakening as the soccer ball......
ReplyDelete