Thursday, July 3, 2008

Baby Cakes


I am constantly coming up with new nick names for Jack. Here is my list, but I'd love to hear yours, too!

Jack Jack
Baby Cakes
Cakes
Cakeszolles
Jack Attack
Jackpot
Jackzolles
Baby Bear
Monster
Jack Frost
Jack Sparrow
Jack of Hearts
Jack Sprat
Jax
Apple Jack
Jack Rabbit
Lumberjack
Jacque (for when he's feeling French)
Yellow Jacket
Black Jack
The Baby!
Jack-in-a-Box
Jack of all Trades
Jack & the bean stock (Kevin is the bean stock, except he's more the giant in the story then the bean stock)
Jack O' Lantern
Captain Jack
Booba

Check it out, Jack was pretending to be Bruce Lee yesterday. That baby has such an imagination!


8 comments:

  1. Jack and the Bean Stock, like vegetable stock? Or Stalk, like the fairytale? That's a lot of names. What about Jack the Ripper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its like the stock market? Like read it as "Jack and the 100 shares of Del Monte". I think it means he's good at investing or something, I am not sure I really get it, but then again sometimes nicknames don't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should know pickolas.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should know pickolas.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Jacky a lot, but Cakezolles is my fav. Oh, and I'm quite fond of, "We named the monkey (baby) Jack." Yeah, kind of a long name, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and don't forget Jack-of-potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We thought of a few more: Team Pirate, Jackaroni, Jacklles, Jack-a-roo!

    ReplyDelete