Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lesson #2 in Raising a Boy: Boys Love Frosting

It has come to my attention that Jack is a lot smarter then I gave him credit for. As I was eating my frosting the other night (it's cream cheese and sugar. The cream cheese really isn't there compared to the amount of sugar I put in it. Then I dip fruit in it to justify it), Jack crawled over to me and made this really sad look. He hadn't had a bottle in a while, so I got up to make him one. I went over to the kitchen, whipped one up, and when I came back to the living room, a certain baby had his hands, face, and body covered in my frosting! Of course, I looked at Kevin who was next to him playing World of Warcraft and asked how this could happen, and he looked just as surprised as me! Boys!

It's a sad day when an 11 month old can trick you out of your frosting. It's even sadder that this is the second time.




Lesson #2 in Raising a Boy: Boys Love Frosting!

3 comments:

  1. Comment on pic #3..........."meeting adjourned!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin plays WoW?! Which server is he on? =)

    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack tricks me out of my water bottle all the time; he's quite the little thief!

    ReplyDelete