Well, I must say, Jack is one popular tot! This weekend, Grandma Lisa, Grandpa Jay, and Aunt Stevie came all the way from Reno just to see him! I encourage all of you to read Grandma Lisa's blog on the trip (http://rydmyown.blogspot.com/) as it goes into great detail on his adventures with them. Please note, pictures in this blog were taken by Grandma.
So, Jack's big three day weekend begun with the Lynch family coming over for dinner. Kevin made angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce and mushrooms from the front yard. (Ok, I'm kidding about the mushroom part, really they came from the store.) Afterwards, they scooped Jack up and took him to watch fireworks. Of course, being part Reese, he fell asleep.
The next day, they headed over to the High Desert Museum. I haven't been yet, but I hear it is a lot of fun. I got them some free tickets (see tomorrow's blog "The Golden Ticket" on who I had to fight with in the public library just for the tickets!). They also took him to Lava Butte. By the end of the day, everyone was wiped out! Jack slept so well, which in turn, meant I slept well.
Sunday they had to head home, but not before treating us to the most amazing meal I've ever had. Warden, bring on the lethal injection! It was that good. I couldn't stop talking about the egg I had. By the end of breakfast, I'm sure they thought I was nuts. It really was a good egg! I mean, so fluffy and perfect! I can see why my Aunt Linda and her kids have such nice kitchenware.
So, the Lynch family has headed home for now. They will be up for Jack's 1st birthday next month. Hopefully they ride their Harley's up and I can take a picture next to one and pretend I'm super cool. Oh who are we kidding? I go to Star Wars conventions and play original Ninetendo. I am super cool!
Thank you so much, Lisa, Jay, and Stevie, for taking time out of your lives to see Jack. He's a very special boy and it means so much to me that you came out!!! Can't wait for your next big adventure here!
We are definately riding, and you can actually go for a ride with us if you want an action shot!! I'll put you on my handlebars!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog and THANKS FOR THE MAGAZINE!! My great grandson is a model. :-)
ReplyDeleteG.G.