To get a diaper on Jack is like trying to bring peace to the middle east... IMPOSSIBLE! If I don't have a bottle or a rad toy handy when he needs a diaper on, well, then that boy will be naked. I tell him, "I am the alpha!" and he just fights me. I hold him down so I can get it on and he screams bloody murder at me! And this boy loves to be naked just as much as his mother. If I'd let him hang out all day with no clothes on, he'd totally do it. He hates it when I try to get clothes on him. Then again, if I could get away hanging out naked all day, I'd totally do it! We are a lot alike in that aspect. Anyway, here is a picture of Jack from yesterday after his bath. He was so mad at me when I put his clothes on him:

Another thing this wonderful little dumpling likes to do is play with technology. Every morning I get onto the computer and there is Jack right behind me trying to reach the keyboard. He can't just push the buttons... No, he has to pound them until they pop off the keyboard.... where he then tries to eat them. Here's what I am looking at right now:

Sigh, Jack just made me a present in his diaper... Until tomorrow my friends....
Oh, naked tots are the best. On behalf of the tot, I want to petition for a no clothes policy!
ReplyDeleteYes......Grandma got to experience the Runaway Naked Baby when I tried to change him at the High Dessert Museum, Papa thought it was funny, I did too, only cause I've been there done that and now I am Grandma......
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a total Chrissy face :)
ReplyDelete