On Sunday Nick and Jess had a triathlon in Sun River. I didn't get to see them swim or bike, but I did get to see them run. Jack and I got matching sunburns but we have both healed quickly. The kids ran around a lot chasing each other, the runners, bugs, and their shadows. Oliver got to watch me booty dance to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, which no one should ever have to see me do. He seemed to think it was funny though. Afterwards we had a celebratory Pizza Mondo dinner at Nick's. I would sell my left foot for a slice of their pizza right now. It is sooo good!
The two pictures of Nick and Jess together were taken by Laura. Gotta give credit where credit is due. =)
And before I go, I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to Grandma Beautiful (Lisa Lynch, Jack's other Grandma!). We love you and hope you have a wonderful day!
Look how good of shape they are in! Good Lord!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best fan crew!
ReplyDelete