
Here's some cute pics of Jack eating sushi on the 4th of July. We decided to have a special dinner to celebrate our fantastic country. Hmmm, perhaps a BBQ would have been more American. Anyway, Jack loved the sushi, especially the shrimp. He ate three pieces which is pretty impressive for a tot. On a good day I can down 12, on a regular day only 6. Before I go, I must tell you the most amazing and fantastic news of the year: They are releasing Twilight Barbie this November!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It'll go for $87.99 and it includes Barbie as Bella and Ken as Edward. SQUEAL! I'm going to wait until after Christmas to buy her as I'm sure the price will go down after the New Moon movie is released and the holiday is over. Can you believe they are combining two of my favorite things?! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Sushi: yes! Bella Barbie: um, not so much.
ReplyDeleteBella, maybe not, but Edward, yes please.
ReplyDelete