
I know I post a lot of pictures of Jack at the park, but really, he's just so darn cute! These are from the 4th of July. It was so nice and sunny that day... yesterday it hailed again. Sigh....
Grandma Tutu arrived safe and sounds last night. She got to meet Baby Oliver and see Pip & Will. She's staying at our place first. Today we are bleaching the kitchen cabinets and fridge to kill the weevils that manifested from my flour. I am so grossed out and upset. Then we're going grocery shopping to replace stuff. I found them in my cayenne pepper... what kind of bug eats cayenne pepper!?!? Yuck.










Remember, if upon finding two weevils and you must kill only one, you should remember that one must always choose the lesser of two weevils when given a choice. Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteDamn Weevels, I had them once, they are gross! Stevi's tournament is double elimination, if we get done before Sunday, can we swing by and see you guys? And Grandma and Grandpa would like to buy Jack the wagon for his birthday, is there one in town you have your eye on or should I look on line?
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! You are welcome anytime here! But, Grandma Tutu bought Jack a new wagon yesterday. I'm sorry!!!
ReplyDelete