Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Water Slide!

Juniper Pool... the yellow slide was Jack's favorite!
Today my mama and I took Jack to Juniper Pool. We got there at 10:30am and with half off admission, it came to $7 for the three of us! What a bargain! Jack wasted no time getting in the water. We went to the outdoor pool as it was a beautiful day today. They had a small water slide (and I mean small!) that Jack went down about 30-40 times. Seriously, you can ask my mom, I'm not making that up. Then Jack saw the big water slide. And trust me, this slide is enormous! Jack wanted to go down it so he grabbed my finger and we climbed to the very top. We had to go down together since he's just a tot, and boy did he love it! My heart just about popped out of my chest from the rush, but Jack was all about the big slide. I went down it a few times with him, and then he made Grandma Tutu go with him. After 3 hours at the pool, we were all exhausted. Not more then 1 minute of Jack being in the car and he was out. Even walking to the car he looked like he had too much rum in him with all of the staggering from being so tired!

My mom watched Jack for several hours for me after that so I could run errands. Do you know how many places I can get to when I don't have my sweet angel pie with me? Six places in 3 hours. A miracle! If I had Jack with me, it'd be two places in 1 hour and then a tantrum and we'd have to go home.

While I was out, I found my new bikini for the big cruise! It's from Target, and I look fantastic! Before Jack I was a size extra-small, and now that I'm a mama, I'm a medium! I couldn't believe it! No matter how hard I tried to squeeze my butt into an extra-small, it just wasn't happening. But, I found a really nice and colorful one that flatters my body and doesn't make me look like a hippo. I also found two really pretty sun dresses for the cruise, but I think I'm going to return one because Kevin said I look like an old Grandma. At 26, I do not want to look like an old Grandma!

So, tomorrow I am going to try to take Jack to the library. I have to run a few more errands so hopefully I can get dear sweet Tutu to watch Jack again (hint-hint!).


3 comments:

  1. Oh, PLEASE! "An old Grandma" my foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great multi-tasking, I am sure you look amazing, "Old Grandma dresses" are the hottest new thing BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Baby Cakes...you are growing up so fast! Good for you going down the big yellow slide! Twinky sends his regards to Muffin.

    ReplyDelete