Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Jack striking a pose!



This is a dog hooked up to several weather balloons!!!!


This morning we took Jack to the Bend Annual Pet Parade. We got there a little late and had to park what felt like miles from downtown (although I'm sure it wasn't that far!). We finally got to the parade route where we got to see hundreds of dogs and even some horses. About half way through the parade, Jack had a melt down so we took him for a walk. He wanted to play in the river but it was so dirty and full of birds that we wouldn't let him, so he continued to have a melt down. We decided to skip the craft fair and booths to take him home. He fell asleep on the walk back to the car and slept the entire ride home.

We are starting to think we may skip the fireworks and just do sparklers here at home. I remember when I was kid and the fireworks scared me, and the last thing I want to do is scare my sweet boy. Also, it won't be dark until after 9:00pm and I don't know if Jack can stay up that late. I'll update you tomorrow on the rest of our 4th of July.

We hope you are having a wonderful Independence Day. And to all of my English friends who follow Jack's blog, well, thanks for an awesome war. =)








This puppy was so cute I almost traded Jack for him... but then I remembered puppies smell worst then toddlers.



Had to get a pic of the Kilimanjaro Safaris wagon! (I used to work there at Walt Disney World)




The pet parade wiped Jack out!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable - looks like he got some sun on those sweet rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete