So, I showed my mom the wagon we wanted to save up for Jack's birthday. My mother just laughs (ha ha ha ha!) and the next thing I know he has not just the Radio Flyer red wagon, but the All-Terrain upgrade. That one goes for $149.99 - $200 online. My mother got it for $40 though on craigslist in like-new condition! Jack absolutely loves it. Kevin took him for a walk in it last night and that little boy couldn't be happier. It just made my heart burst with joy at the sight! I'll take a picture of Jack in it this afternoon. Oh so cute!
Go Grandma Tutu go! That's what grandmothers do...lucky Baby Cakes.
ReplyDeleteYay Grandma Tutu! I'm so happy that Jack is finally on the wagon!
ReplyDeleteWhen jack gets too old to play with this it makes a nice little flower bed ... that's what my old radio flyer is doing in my mom's yard these days.
ReplyDeleteI'm sad......I wanted to get him that, but Tutu beat me! What else does he need?!
ReplyDeleteToo old for it? NEVER! Then I will convert it into a go cart! Rig a steering mechanism on it, add an engine and bingo! go cart central.
ReplyDeleteThe only flaw I see is brakes. But who needs brakes, we need speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHs5jDnJ9c
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad he likes it! That must be the cutest thing ever. And I really love Cole's idea. That is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteKevin, you made me age 10 years just thinking about that.