Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where's Jack?

Just a few quick pics before I start my day of cleaning, scrapbooking, and eBaying:


I made this pizza from scratch last night for dinner and it was less then $5.00 total for ALL of the ingredients! It fed the entire family and leaves two pieces left over for lunch. I added some red wine to the dough which gave it a nice kick.



Can you spot the baby in the pile of laundry? Look for the cutest baby butt ever and you'll find him! He loves a good game of hide-and-seek.




Kevin has me hooked on playing World of Warcraft now. I have a level 19 undead warrior and a level 8 troll hunter. Here's Jack and Kevin playing World of Warcraft together last night. And that fantastic juice cup Jack has? I signed up for the Juicy Juice news letter and they sent it to me free! I have signed up for so many free samples lately that I've lost count!



Babycakes just hangin' out!

3 comments:

  1. Jack is starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby. :-(

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babycakes is sooo cute...growing up and there is many more good things ahead for your adorable family. Have one of Linda's cup cakes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is having a growth spurt. I found him right away! Maybe you can show me how to get a troll or dragon or whatever when we come up?

    ReplyDelete