
Jack and I are busy cleaning up the house and running errands today that way we can go see Oliver at 3:30pm! I am so excited to be meeting my new nephew. It's been snowing these past two days (see picture above) which makes me very grouchy. I don't like the summer time, but I sure don't like snow either. Why can't it just rain all the time?
So, Jack has this thing with clothes lately... he really isn't into wearing them. He also has taken his diaper off two nights in a row. I thought maybe he was itchy or something, but he's not scratching and he doesn't have a rash, so I think he may just be going through the "I want to be naked" stage. Poor kid, I've been going through that stage my whole life.

Yesterday Kevin was working on his motorcycle and Jack was "helping". We found him a small wrench to help out, and he had a blast! Of course, when I came out with the camera he got all shy guy with me and wanted to be in Kevin's arms. Nothing says "I love you, Mom!" like choosing the other parent as their favorite.


It's been cool and windy down here, but at least we haven't had snow. Yuk!
ReplyDeleteG.G.