On Saturday, we also went to the Humane Society. We found our dream kitty, Stretch. Him and Jack bonded instantly and played together. Then, the worst happened. Kevin sneezed. And then sneezed again. Then he couldn't stop sneezing! Poor guy, I know he really wanted to get a cat. So, we said goodbye to Stretch and have decided the fish are a better pet.
Sunday I massively cleaned the house. You know one of those cleanings where your hands crack from all of the chemicals you used to disinfect your house? Yeah, I did one of those. I still have a ton more to get done, but at least I got a good start.
Today GrAuntie Linda arrives so we are going to go to Laura's house this afternoon to see her. I think I might make cupcakes or cookies in celebration of her visit.
Here are a few pictures from Pip's birthday that I took from Laura. The apron, you ask? I just bought it on eBay. My clothes are constantly getting dirty when I bake and now I have an ultra hot apron to keep myself clean. Who says being a homemaker can't be stylish?




That was a seriously cute mug and holy cute apron!
ReplyDeletevery stylish!
ReplyDeletetwo words: Rubber Gloves
ReplyDeleteThey may look cheesy, but a pair of nice yellow rubber gloves will complete your homemaker look and really save your hands!
I...love...that apron. I am now on a search for one of my own! I don't bake or clean, I just want to walk around in it. Do they have stilletos to match?
ReplyDeleteI love cleaning days like that and I could totally make you an apron like that, what are your favorite colors!?
ReplyDelete