Friday, April 17, 2009

And the World Makes Sense Again...


As I was sitting here at my laptop checking my eBay, Jack decides to hop up on the chair with me. Except, he decides to push me to the front of the chair and he sits behind me in it. Then, he popped his head under my right arm and watched me type. I can't imagine this would be very comfortable, but I let him do as we wished. After a few minutes, he started to breath really heavily, and I realized he had fallen asleep against my back with his face squished against me! I wish I had the camera close by to take a picture because it was so sweet! I woke him up and set him on the floor, which made him very grumpy. So, he walked over to Blue Bunny (the answer to all of his problems) laid down, and fell asleep.

The world makes sense again in the eyes of Jack....


*Thanks to my Twilight Sister, Claudia, we all now know Entertainment Tonight is having an exclusive behind the scenes look on the set of New Moon on Thursday, April 23rd! EEEK!

3 comments:

  1. You told me that once you have a baby your hormones don't ever get back to normal and you still cry over everything. This post totally made me cry-it's so sweet when they want to cuddle up and be close to you. Little boys are cuter than Gucci shoes. Yes, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you said it, Summer. I feel like I don't even know you anymore!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the hormones talking!!! I'm so ashamed!

    ReplyDelete