Saturday, April 4, 2009

That's It... We're Moving to Canada...

Ok, maybe not Canada, but definitely I want to move to a country with less disasters then America. First off, I saw not one, but two homeless women using their CHILDREN to panhandle. Where is CPS?! I was so shocked I couldn't even focus on the light that had turned green. I mean, I would never exploit Jack like that. There are women's shelters in Bend, along with many other agencies to assist them. I wanted to run them over and take their precious children home and give them a life better then panhandling at the age of 7. Disgusting!

I have also decided that I can't read the news anymore. Every week there are mass killings going on in some small town, and the stories that really get to me are the ones where the parents murder their own kids. Who's to say the next time I go into Costco that someone doesn't come in and shoot me? So then I thought I would become crazy and never leave my house, but then I read about a plane that crashed into some guy's house and killed him. What am I to do? I'll tell you one thing, if anyone pulls a gun on me while I'm shopping or in school, I swear to God I'll be back to haunt them. Although, when I was in Safeway today, some man just about had kittens over someone accidentally cutting him off in the shopping isle with his cart. I was like, "Simmer down, skillet!" He did not, however, simmer down. Who knew shopping could cause so much hostility?! Anyway, I bet he's the type of guy to shoot up a grocery store.

Lastly, I would like to say how much it bothers me when a book series comes out with some in paperback, and some in hardcover, but never the entire series in one format. I am so OCD about that and I end up selling my books because I can't stand looking at them on my shelf unless they are all the same. Oh the humanity!!!

I promise to have a happy Jack blog tomorrow. Tonight I just needed to vent. <3

7 comments:

  1. I agree, on all counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! Being from the law enforcement community, I was also sad when several officers were killed recently. I try to always keep a smile on my face and be extra nice to the grumpy people I encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I say we just scratch off the whole human race and start fresh.

    2. Have you started on your book yet? I think your writing is great and I bet you could get a book published.

    3. Try not to worry about the bad stuff so much. Just enjoy the good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. Yay Canada! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree. I just cry and cry when I think of the world I brought Jack into. I want to move to some remote area of France. Next to Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I saw a lady w/ her baby in a stroller working the corner at the copper Safeway. I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reason #425 why I do not watch the news......

    ReplyDelete