Friday, April 10, 2009

Wii



I had an interview today at Deschutes Brewery. I think it went pretty well and I have a second interview next Wednesday. The pay is about the same as when I was at Albertsons, but as an employee I'd get a free case of beer each month (which makes Kevin and my brother very happy). I also can get full kegs for $30 each. What would I do with a keg? I have no idea. But it's nice to know I can get one at such a good price if I ever needed to.

I'm feeling pretty good about the interview. First off, I looked amazing in my sister-in-law's clothes that she gave me. She owns fantastic and expensive items and since she keeps making babies, she has no use for them! YAY for babies! Secondly, I really enjoyed taking a tour of the brewery and meeting the people who work there. It was a very friendly and low stress environment. I really disliked being so customer friendly at Albertsons, and this would be a nice change. Of course, I'd still be nice, but no one would be there complaining that we ran out of 24 oz. mustard. People are such whiners.

While I was at my interview, Aunt Jessica was babysitting Jack for me. He had a blast at her house. He basically destroyed it by knocking everything off shelves and bookcases. It was so cute, he tried to go through the doorway while holding her hoola-hoop and he couldn't fit but he just kept trying and got so frustrated! Unbelievably adorable!

This weekend is going to be pretty relaxed. I'm meeting up with my old landlord tomorrow to get my deposit back while he raids the house of it's appliances before the bank takes it. Such class. Afterwards if it's warm enough, we'll take Jack to the park or something. Sunday is going to be a blast since it will be Easter! Expect a ton of pictures!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a non-customer friendly job! lol It's hard being extra nice all the time to people that do nothing but complain.

    P.S. I can't believe you are still telling lies about Jack. That baby is too cute to destroy anything, scream, or throw tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are like a touring cocktail waitress! You are so upbeat, you will get hired, and if you don't just let Grandma Beautiful know, and I will personally ride up on my Harley in my leathers and tell them exactly why they better, oops I mean should hire you! Oh and Jack Jack, when Grandma comes up in 6 weeks, we will work on how to get through the door with the hula hoop!

    ReplyDelete