Here are a bunch of pics from Jack yesterday morning. I love toddler crack. We used to call it baby crack, but my baby isn't a baby anymore, so now we will refer to his butt crack as toddler crack. Nothing like a little crack to brighten your day.
Jack also has this thing with putting buckets on his head. Heaven forbid the boy put a hat on. He hates hats.... but a bucket... Sure! That's a fantastic idea! He walked into the wall yesterday since he couldn't see in front of him. Lucky for us, Jack can just fall back on his good looks if the whole being smart thing doesn't work out for him.


See what I mean about being smart? Jack was reading and it totally wiped him out. That's how I feel about reading anything but Twilight. I just collapse on the floor in misery. Apparently Jack feels the same way.
Seriously, we love Twilight if you hadn't noticed.
But baby crack kills!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, with that cute little crack Jack can always become a plumber...they earn more than professors1
ReplyDeleteI saw the BEST Twilight bumper sticker the other day, it said "Watch Out... I Drive Like A CULLEN"
ReplyDelete