Friday, May 1, 2009

O-L-I-V-E-R!


Good morning, everyone. I'm sad that I have to report that another one of Jack's fish has died. I was there when he passed, and I hope I made his last few fishy moments better. I'm really obsessed with Jack's fish and am taking it kind of hard as they keep dying. The life span of a mollie fish is 1-2 years, and these babies are about 10 months old. Of the mollies, we only have 5 left. Jack does have 5 other fish that are all over a year old (appx.). I did a little research and it says that mollie fish are happier with plants, so I am going to get some this weekend for my babies. Kevin and Jack aren't too torn up about it, thank goodness. I can only handle one crying mess at time. I think he committed fishy suicide because he was so sad that GrAuntie Linda went home today.

Ok, onto the fabulousness I like to call Oliver (actually, I like to call him Jacob, but again, Laura would tear my head off, so I will continue to call him Oliver. I really do love his birth name though.) The two times I held him he pooped. I like to think that I am such a peaceful and calming presence, that he had no choice but to just relax. He also cried both times I held him. Laura tried to make me feel better by saying he was just hungry. Well, whether he's crying or sleeping, he really is a sweet, adorable guy. I can't wait to see him again!

Picture care of GrAuntie Linda!

Original
Loving
Incredible
Vegetarian (technically!)
Extraordinary
Rad

No comments:

Post a Comment