
I know smoking is bad for us and all, but Robert Pattinson, aka Edward Cullen of Twilight, makes it look soooooo good!
Ok, so I just had to blog about my crazy karma. I'm not usually a big believer in karma, but Friday night sorta changed my mind. Well, I went to the bank ATM so I could deposit a check. As I roll up to the ATM machine, I noticed someone left their ATM card in the machine, with the pin, where I am able to access all of their financial info and even withdraw money if I so wish. Well, this is not the first time this has happened to me, finding someone else's ATM card in a machine with the pin activated... It's actually the THIRD time in four years this has happened. So, being the snoopy girl I am, I check to see what their balance is, as I have in the past when I find other's ATM cards. Over $800 in their account. Do you know what I could do with $800? I could practically pay an entire month of rent with that money. But did I steal it? Of course not. So, I take the ATM card out of the machine and call the 1800 number on the back and let BOA know what happened so they can cancel the card and notify the owner. Ok, my good deed of the day I suppose. Well, the karma part is when I went shopping, I found a $5 bill on the ground! So, I like to think that my good honest deed rewarded me with $5. I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe it's karma, either way, I'm up $5 and I'm happy about that.
I'm very disappointed in the level of evil you have demonstrated here. the five bucks wasn't your reward for doing something good, it was fate laughing at you for not taking the $800! Boo!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good girl, I am so proud of you, we are often tested from time to time, I believe you passed and the $5 was just the down payment!
ReplyDelete