

I decided to make peanut butter cookies with chocolate drizzle on Thursday. Most are already eaten, and as you can tell, Jack was a big fan of them. The center of each cookie has melted chocolate chips that have rehardened in it. Jack likes to dig the chocolate out of it and will spend about 40 minutes to an hour getting every last bit of chocolatey heaven out of the cookie. Then, he throws the peanut butter portion of the cookie at me. No really, no matter where I am in the house, he comes and finds me to throw the cookie at me. So you would probably think I would stop giving him the cookies, but I don't. I tried giving him just the chocolate part but he wants the entire cookie because he likes the process of extracting the chocolate. So, I suck it up and deal with a face full of crumbs. Well, if that's the worst part of my day, then I'm having a pretty darn good day.
Go Jack Go! If I was near by I would eat the peanut butter portion.
ReplyDeleteYou and you're cookies....puts me to shame. I can't even bake the cookie dough that we got from Costco. Like I can use an oven, but it's the energy I lack. And yes my baby is one, and yes I cried. I can't handle the whole "growing up" very well. Though having someone call you "mom" is pretty cool :)
ReplyDeleteThat was the saddest/funniest cookie story I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy bone for dogs, whatever works!
ReplyDeleteSo I showed Robbie your blog and he got excited when he saw Jack. I asked him if he wanted to meet you guys and he said "yah". (he's been answering this for months and I think it's the cutest thing). He got really excited by the pic of Elmo. They also share the same love for bacon :)
ReplyDeleteI'm very disappointed that my former fellow child-hater has joined the ranks of among the most loathsome beings ever in existence. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but as a soccer mom, Chrissy, you are now on my list.
ReplyDelete